Thursday, June 9, 2011

{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 8 - Sunset

Last night we headed to the beach in hopes of a hint of a sunset. Due to the tumultuous storms headed our way, gray blankets of clouds filled the sky, thus, no visual on a beautiful sunset. So...I improvised. I found a smooth rock, brought it home, & painted a sunset on it. We headed back this evening, hence the day late in posting, (and it was still dark, gloomy, & WINDY--look at those waves [some were 5-6 feet!]) and I took pics of said rock. This is what I ended up with. 
{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 8 - Sunset
Lake Michigan
I'll take it...for now, but I must say, summer sunsets on the beach with 70+ degree nights sounds much nicer then a mere 48 degrees.

Sweet summer lovin' to ya [or dreamin' on days like these],
 


This is part of the {30 Day} Photo Fun challenge.
For more information: http://tinyurl.com/30DayPhoto

No comments: