Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 7 - High Angle

I'm very pleased with how today's high angle photo challenge turned out. Of course, how could I not, seeing as my dear daughter, Sammi, was my model! She was very sweet in helping me out. Original plans were to head to the beach with all three of my kiddos, but in their defense, it was 100° out withOUT the heat index. [We'll just have to head to the beach for a different day of the photo challenge.] So Sammi & I headed to the backyard for a few quick shots.
{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 7 - High Angle

Thank you, Sammi, for being my model! ✘♡
Sammi made the picture beautiful indeed. Don't you agree? Hard to believe she just finished her last day of her Junior year today. Only one more year of high school until she joins her older sister at college. Eventually, this girlie will be Dr. Samantha, no doubt about it.

I'm truly enjoying this photo challenge. It's lived up to it's name: fun & challenging. It's been fun to break out of the daily routines & be a little more creative. (Now I just [eventually] need a real camera, as I've been using my cellie.) Thank you, Abby from A Feathered Nest, for starting this challenge! I hope everyone else participating is finding much joy in this challenge, too! Remember, as you go about creating your daily photo masterpieces, you are God's masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for you to do. [Ephesians 2:10]



Here's to the Creator of all things!




This is part of the {30 Day} Photo Fun challenge.
For more information: http://tinyurl.com/30DayPhoto

No comments: