Sunday, June 5, 2011

{30 Day} Photo Fun

My, oh my...it's been slightly over a month since I last posted. It surely has not been intentional. Well, at least not consciously. Maybe subconsciously, seeing as I didn't even begin Day 1 of the 31 Days to Clean Challenge. [Fail!] You know, the challenge based on Sarah Mae's book, 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way, that brought me to blogging again [outside of my Spark People blog & FB Notes]. To my defense, the week the challenge began coincided with me working a full work week. Normally I only work three days a week, but, um...yeah...


I will say, I like the idea of not worrying about doing the 31 Days to Clean Challenge on consecutive days. Just plug along and keep going. Sure takes the pressure off & helps eliminate sudden paralysis. So my new goal will be to concentrate on my days off, which normally consist of four days each week, and if my schedule allows me to get in more days = BONUS! But I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I do believe that's a huge accomplishment in & of itself. Of course, I'll actually START the challenge, too. (snort) That would definitely help in the means of being successful!


I will post once a week, probably sometime during the weekends, on how I'm doing--successes, struggles, failures & all. I mean, that's all part of life, right? Right!


I'm also going to be posting daily for the {30 Day} Photo Fun Challenge. I can't remember whom it was, but someone this weekend posted on Facebook about the challenge. I must say, it does sound like just that: a FUN challenge! I wish I had known about it before June had started, but many are just jumping in at the current day's challenge. Some are also playing catch up, but that appears to be optional. 

This is the {30 Day} Photo Fun Challenge schedule:


So who else is up for a FUN challenge?! Oh come now, join me, won't ya? You don't have to have a blog to play along, either. You could create an album on Facebook OR share through Twitter (it appears people are using one of two (or sometimes both) hashtags #30DayPhoto and/or #30DaysPhoto OR join the {30 Day} Photo Fun Flickr account here & upload your photos. Another words, there's MANY OPTIONS to join in the fun! All the SIMPLE rules can be found HERE at Abby's "A Feathered Nest" blog. 


I've decided to post my pics to my blog. I'll then post a link to both my Twitter AND Facebook accounts, along with creating an album on Facebook.


I'm jumping right in for today's "Day 5 - Breakfast Today".
{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 5 - Breakfast

Spinach, Cheese, & Onion Omelet
Whole Wheat Berry Toast
Hazelnut Coffee
Grapefruit [not pictured]
I do believe a month of fun photos is a wonderful inspiration to much needed creativity. How about you...COME JOIN ME/US?!! Would love to do this together!

Creative blessings to you,


No comments: