Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{30 Day} Photo Fun: Playing Catch Up!

I'm still plugging along with the {30 Day} Photo Fun challenge. I've gotten a bit behind here and there but I am continually learning that that's okay. It's about the journey, not perfection (which is impossible to accomplish, anyways), right? Right.

With that said, here are the photos/days I do have. Hoping to catch up completely by this weekend, as I'm still missing four: Day 15 - Action, Day 19 - Summertime, Day 21 - Macro {Close Up}, and today's Day 22 - Landscape.


{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 12 - Sun Flare
Downtown Chicago
[Catching the moon was happenstance.]



{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 13 - Reminds You of Childhood
The Game of Life
[Did you know The Game of Life, originally created in 1860, was America's first popular parlor game?
My Dad had received the 1978 version for his 50th Birthday. I was seven.
I have fond memories playing this game with my family.]


{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 14 - Someone You Love
My dear hubby of 20+ years.
Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago


{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 16 - Mason Jar / Jelly Jar
These Mason jars belonged to my Great Grandma Lahti from Finland.
A true treasure, to me anyways, to have.


{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 17 - Bokeh
Reid, Murdoch & Co. Building Clock Tower over looking the Chicago River at the LaSalle Street Bridge.


{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 18 - Eyes
Thank you, Stephanie, for being my model! ✘♡.


{30 Day} Photo Fun: Day 20 - Water
Austrian artist Hans Muhr's "Vienna Drinking Fountain" Dedicated to the Thirsty
Located in the park next to the historic Water Tower on Michigan Avenue, Chicago

Hope you enjoyed...

Blessings,
 


This is part of the {30 Day} Photo Fun challenge.
For more information: http://tinyurl.com/30DayPhoto

No comments: